Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Meal Plan 3

Yes, we've had some silence in blog land thanks to hubby wishing I might apply my efforts elsewhere...such as writing more important blog entries pertaining to work. Since it only takes a few minutes to give you a meal plan and some links, I thought I'd share what's on our plate this week. With the changing of the weather, I wanted to take advantage of that fall feeling as long as I can so I've added a few more hearty recipes until the pumpkins get ripe enough to have truly autumn-inspired meals.

Monday
Loaded Potato Soup and Salad - This soup from Gina and Pat Neely is fantastic!

Tuesday
Pasta Agli e Olio and Garden Salad - Cut back on the parmesan to make it affordable.

Wednesday
Pressure Cooker Beef Stew

Thursday
Poppy Seed Chicken, Rice, and Steamed Vegetables

Friday
Homemade Takeout: Vegetable Fried Rice

Saturday
Apps Night: Hot Spinach Dip, Deviled Eggs, Crudite with White Bean Dip

Sunday
Pigs in a Blanket with Green Bean Salad in Mustard Dressing

For recipes with no links or the crescent roll dough called for in the Piggy recipe, I'll post as I use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment