Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Another Meal Plan

I hope you all (at least those of you who celebrate it) had a great Thanksgiving. We did. I ate way too much, and it was glorious. Yes, I am even guilty of packing a couple rubber bands in my pocket to allow for the fact that I might pop a button on my pants after all that eating! We leave for a short trip to the U.S. in a week, but here's what's on our menu for the coming week. Some will be first time experiments, but mainly I've aimed at relatively simple meals that will consume the ingredients we don't want sitting around for a month.

Wednesday
Lunch: Poori Masala from Padhus Kitchen
Dinner: Toad in the Hole (what?!?), Sauteed Greens, and Fruit Cocktail

Thursday
Lunch: Veg Fried Rice
Dinner: Fried Chicken, Potato Salad, and Steamed Broccoli

Friday
Lunch: Egg Curry with Roti from ABCD's of Cooking
Dinner: Vegetarian Chili

Saturday
Lunch: Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Veggie Platter and Dip
Dinner: Miso Soup, Jasmine Rice, & Korean Pancakes

Sunday
Dinner: Loaded Baked Potatoes

Monday
Lunch: Rice with Lentils and Vegetables (Sounds so appetizing, doesn't it? Ha!)
Dinner: Tacos


No comments:

Post a Comment