Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Make Ahead Meals

I'm about to re-enter the working world for the first time since I was pregnant with my oldest five years ago. One of my concerns, aside from being away from my children every day for the next four months, is dinner. I remember meals being a challenge after work in India before I had two children waiting for my husband and I at home. With the next two weeks at home, I'm aiming to think about some make ahead meals that will save our family time and hopefully some stress as well. If you live in a developing country, you know that there are few meals that take 30 minutes or less, but if I can in some way reduce any of the prep and cooking times in advance, I'm going to aim for it. Any suggestions for how to accomplish stress free meals without a crock pot and limited electricity to power an oven?

No comments:

Post a Comment